THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE YEAR 2015
The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training as a nominating agent in the country for the Commonwealth scholarships in inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for Masters and Doctorate degrees tenable in the United Kingdom in the year 2015.
The Scholarships include:
· One year taught masters courses of equivalent degrees.
· Doctorate degrees of up to three years duration.
1. Applicants must be holders of bachelor of masters degrees;
2. Applicants for masters must have bachelor degrees of GP A not less than 3.5; and
3. Applicants for Doctorate degrees must have a B Grade Masters degrees or a GPA 4.0 or above at Masters level.
Mode of Application:
· All applications should be made directly to the Commonwealth Secretariat and should be online using the following link:http://bit.ly/cscuk-apply.
· It is important that applicants should read and understand all given instructions when filling the application forms, and should attach all necessary attachmentssuch as certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, birth certificates and submit online through the above mentioned link.
All applicants who wish to be nominated by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, should print one hard copy of completely filled application form, attach with certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts and birth certificates and submit them to the address below before 31st October, 2014.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Education and Vocational Training,
P.O. Box 9121,
DAR ES SALAAM.