UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM 2020
The Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology as a Nominating Agent in the Country for the Commonwealth Scholarships is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for Masters and Doctoral Degree Tenable in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2020.
The Scholarship includes:
- One year taught Master Degrees
- Doctoral degree of up to three years duration.
i. Applicants must be holders of bachelor or masters degrees.
ii. Applicants for master’s degree must have a bachelor degree with a GPA of not less than 3.5.
iii. Applicants for PhD must have a master’s degree with a GPA of not less than 4.0.
Mode of application:
- All applications should be made directly to the Commonwealth secretariat before 30th October 2019 and should be online using the following link http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/applicants;
- It is important that applicants should read and understand all instructions when filing the application forms, and all applicants must attach all the required attachments such as certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, and birth certificates and submit them online through the above link;
- All applicants must ensure that, referees submit reference letter on time;
- Applicants who are employees must attach letters from their employers conforming that, if granted scholarship will be allowed to utilize these opportunities;
- In order to be nominated, all applicants must submit the filled application forms accompanied with the attached certified photocopies of the academic certificates to the address below before 20th November 2019.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 10,