Jumanne, 26 Mei 2020
Ijumaa, 22 Mei 2020
WAZIRI NDALICHAKO ATANGAZA TAREHE ZA MITIHANI KWA KIDATO CHA SITA NA VYUO VYA UALIMU
Jumatano, 13 Mei 2020
TAARIFA KWA UMMA
STUDY OPPORTUNITIES TENABLE AT THE HELWAN UNIVERSITY IN THE ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
1.0 Call for Application
The general public is hereby informed that, Helwan University has granted scholarship opportunities to eligible Tanzanian nationals to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies for the academic year 2020/2021.
2.0 Application Requirements
Applicants should submit the following documents in PDF form;
1. A recommendation letter;
2. A statement of purpose describing reasons for selecting the relevant program;
3. Certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts and birth certificate;
4. A certificate of English Language Proficiency;
5. A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
6. A copy of the information page of the passport; and
7. Applicants for Masters and Doctorate degrees should include their research proposal.
NB: Incomplete application forms and application documents will not be considered.
For details on application procedures, an application form and required application documents visit:
3.0 Scholarship Coverage
This is a partial scholarship which covers only tuition fee. It does NOT cover accommodation expenses, monthly stipend, travel expenses, healthcare or any category of insurance, stationery or visa costs.
A filled application form and the corresponding application documents should be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31th May, 2020.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P. O. Box 10,